17 February 2008

Housekeeping

1) Note the new "Hall of Fame" section on the sidebar. These are links to those posts of mine that I feel deserve special recognition and easy access. In other words, if you want to quickly judge my writing, use those. You'll notice that out of 114 total entries, only 14 (12%) have made the Hall. A further breakdown shows that 8 of these (57%) are related to baseball and 4 (29%) have to do with politics. So this list is also a microcosm of what I write about in general.

2) Rho Alpha elections for the next term are complete, and I want to give huge props to our new administration. Even more, all three of my little brothers have new positions (Historian, Sergeant-at-Arms, and exec board member). What can I say? I'm a positive influence :-P.

Well, that's pretty much it for today; sorry for the lack of material. There are no classes tomorrow, so maybe I'll have more time to ponder about more things. In fact, I think I'll starting commenting on the many interesting stories coming out of Yankees Spring Training.

(Oh, and I'm sick again. Twice in one winter? That's a first since I've arrived at MIT. I blame the bipolar weather.)