24 November 2007

Running of out Time

I just sat down to fill in my academic calendar for the rest of the term. The good news is that I now have a clear to-do list of all of my remaining academic and grad school related tasks. The bad is that, with only TWO FULL WEEKS to go, mostly everything on my list must be completed by a week from today. Oops. I'd post it here so you can pity me, but then I'd be detracting from productivity time.

Last night was pretty fun. I met up with Anna, Erin, Shawn, Jacob, Becky, Regina, Ariel, and Mal at Fireside for a general get-together and catchup (geez, they're all in the real world and I'm still doing my undergrad. Didn't I feel young, haha.) Then Ariel and Mal left us as our party continued to Shawn's (new and awesome) house. There was lots of general madness that can only properly be captured in pictures, but as always, it was a blast. So much of a blast, in fact, that I didn't get home until around 4am. And you know what? I didn't even feel it!

Now if you will excuse me: I have a to-do list to get to. The more I can get done today the less I have to worry about getting back to Cambridge on time tomorrow.