Clearly, I've been a lazy writer as of late. There's no excuse for it other than pure laziness; it's not like there haven't been things to write about. Geraldine Ferraro is claiming that her statement about Obama was taken out of context, Melky Cabrera got an extra day suspension than Jonny Gomes for the battle between the Yanks and Rays, and Barack Obama's old preacher was caught on film making anti-American statements after 9/11/01 (circulated by the Hillary camp, no doubt, in response to the Ferraro firestorm). I also "attended" MIT's Aero/Astro Graduate Open House yesterday and discovered many of the labs that I never knew we had.
And yes, despite all of that, I haven't written a thing since Thursday.
Last night, I was up pretty late playing Brawl with a few people. This means I'm in review-writing mode and am working on one as I type this. So be on the lookout for that in the near future.