26 October 2007

And also...

With the announcement of King Dedede as a playable character in Smash Brothers Brawl, I think the guys at Penny Arcade are right: Nintendo's better off telling us who's not going to be in the game, since that list will most certainly be shorter. I mean, Pit and Wario were acceptable additions. But then they started throwing in random people (Ike and Lucas), 3rd party characters (Snake and Sonic), and tons of assist trophies for everyone who didn't quite make the cut. It's getting completely out of control.

I went to the Galleria just now to get shoes, an alarm clock, and jeans, only to come back with a wiffleball. *sigh* The Galleria is sometimes completely useless. Even worse was the fact that EVERY store was selling Red Sox paraphernalia, from Finish Line (acceptable) to CVS (wtf). And of course, all of the bandwagon idiots were busy buying as much of it as possible.

Time to go into .82 lab. And the weekend from Hell begins...