I'm officially here at Blogspot now. Get psyched for newness!
On a deeper level, it's kinda cool how I've been doing this writing thing for pretty much my entire college career. I have four+ years of memories stored electronically...whoa. Haha, I wonder how many typing hours that adds up to? I'd really rather not think about it.
So We Love Katamari came in yesterday. It's 10x more trippy and twice as fun as the first, which means it's something I most certainly SHOULD NOT HAVE during the middle of this hectic term. I suppose it will be a test of my will.
On that note, I have some .622 and .31 to take care of. Perhaps I'll add some more stuff later.
Actually, I lied: more stuff now. You know what I can't stand? People who smoke while they walk reaaaaaally slowly in front of you. There I am, making my way to class, when BOOM I get a healthy dose of tar and ash up my nose. Where is it coming from? Why, the idiot in front of me who thinks everyone wants to participate in his assisted suicide. I mean, smokers have as much right as everyone else to walk on the sidewalk, but...wait a moment. No they don't. There should be designated smoking lanes right off the curb where they can walk and pollute their lungs. It seems like being closer to the cars would be more fitting, anyway.
Haha. I'm an evil person.
Oh, and although I haven't watched a game since my team was eliminated, congrats to the Colorado Rockies (!?) for sweeping their way to the National League title and to the Fall Classic. After an explosive second half, the Rox charged through the 163rd game of the season vs. the Padres, the NLDS vs. the Phillies, and most recently the NLCS against the Diamondbacks, gathering 21 wins over their past 22 games. Damn. Momentum is what wins you the greatest prize in baseball, and I have to say that the Mile-High Crew definitely has it. The AL may actually be in trouble this year (and if that "AL" happens to be my most-hated team, I sure hope it is.)