I feel like I was ridiculously unproductive today. But it's okay, since I have nothing due immediately this week anyway. As such, I worked on stuff that's due on Tuesday (!). I suppose I could also finish my letter to the Tech sports columnist...
This weekend was MIT Family Weekend, and for the third time in four years my parents and Asha came down. They arrived early enough to make the Zete brunch (!), and we enjoyed breakfast food while chatting with the Hopkins and Walks. Eddie compared it to the current season of Heroes, and wow was he right (regardless of how powernerdy that sounds). Our parents were oogling over Mr. Hopkins' iPhone, referring to the "good ol' days" when technology was simple, and remembering the era of computer punchcards. Still, it was nice to see the older generation bonding just as their sons do.
Afterwards, I introduced Asha to Katamari as Mom and Dad went to buy MIT propaganda at the Coop. Then we went to dinner at Bertucci's before they headed back to Sch'dy.
In the evening, I went and supported the singing Zetes (Peairs and Tommy) at the all-group a capalla concert. They did a great job, and so did their groups. However, in my opinion (sorry guys) the best group was Resonance. Perhaps I'm slightly biased since they do more contemporary songs, but I felt that they were the least pitchy of the seven (Toons followed up with a close second. The Logs were funny as usual, but I like the mixed voice over that of a single gender.)
Alright. Back to work (!) I go.